San Francisco News
SF firefighters gain upper hand on Recology plant fire
SAN FRANCISCO -- San Francisco firefighters have brought a two-alarm fire at a recycling warehouse near the Bayshore Caltrain station under control this morning, a fire dispatcher said.
The fire was located at a Recology recycling warehouse at 401 Tunnel Ave. The blaze was reported at 8:33 p.m. on Monday and was brought under control at about 6 a.m. this morning, according to a fire dispatcher.
No injuries have been reported and the cause of the fire remains under investigation.
recology, sffd, CHP, candlestick park, highway 101, fire, san francisco news
- Van driver dies after fiery CTA bus crash
- 2 officers struck by car in West Side alley
- Chicago Bulls fall to Wizards 101-99 in OT
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Gacy investigation helps ID bones of man missing since 1978
- Chase preceded Roseland bus stop crash that injured 5
- Man arrested after Kilbourn Park standoff with kids, dog
- Maywood man charged in fatal West Side hit-and-run 4 min ago
- 1957 murder convict Jack McCullough files appeal
- New storm warning systems help save lives
- Photos: Van driver dies after CTA bus crash in...
- Missouri execution carried out after 1993 murder of couple over...
- Aereo vs. ABC case before SCOTUS finds justices skeptical
- abcnews: Officer Caught Tripping Kids at Soccer Game
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos