San Francisco News
Make-A-Wish raises $50K, Matt Cain pledged to match it
SAN FRANCISCO -- Good news tonight for the Bay Area Make-A-Wish Foundation.
The challenge was inspired by 5-year-old Miles Scott, the leukemia patient known as "Batkid" who won the hearts of many in San Francisco last month.
Here's the website right now: and you can see Make-A-Wish has raised $51,395 -- surpassing their goal!
If you would like to add to that total, click here.
batkid, children, charities, cancer, greg suhr, san francisco news
- Grand Blue Line stop closed by water main break 7 min ago
- Spring-like day followed by snow
- H.S. wrestling coach accused of sex with student
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Malaysia Airlines plane, Flight MH370, still missing
- GOP candidates for IL treasurer square off in forum 12 min ago
- Chicago pothole 'strike teams,' formed by CDOT crews
- Sarah Kustok defends father at murder trial
- Gay marriage at center of 81st District GOP race
- Larkin High School poms squad honored 13 min ago
- Alvarez, Kirk call to end online sex trafficking
- Officer hit in face by bullet fragment released
- Chicago glows green ahead of St. Patrick's Day 14 min ago
- abcnews: Happy Couples Share 6 Common Habits
- Some IL concealed carry applicants notified...
6 min ago