San Francisco News
Make-A-Wish raises $50K, Matt Cain pledged to match it
SAN FRANCISCO -- Good news tonight for the Bay Area Make-A-Wish Foundation.
The challenge was inspired by 5-year-old Miles Scott, the leukemia patient known as "Batkid" who won the hearts of many in San Francisco last month.
Here's the website right now: and you can see Make-A-Wish has raised $51,395 -- surpassing their goal!
If you would like to add to that total, click here.
batkid, children, charities, cancer, greg suhr, san francisco news
- Van driver dies after fiery CTA bus crash 50 min ago
- 2 officers struck by car in West Side alley
- Chicago Bulls fall to Wizards 101-99 in OT 26 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 14 min ago
- Chase preceded Roseland bus stop crash that injured 5 57 min ago
- New storm warning systems help save lives
- Illinois mumps outbreak puts health officials on alert
- CFD rescues elderly man from Roseland house fire
- Carol Stream man found guilty of child sex abuse
- Missing Aurora teen mom, baby girl found safe
- Pitbull added to Illinois State Fair lineup
- Car crashes into Richton Park currency exchange
- CTA suing taggers, parents for graffiti cleanup
- abcnews: Officer Caught Tripping Kids at Soccer Game
- Spring Tech Gadgets
18 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos