South Bay News
Monte Sereno home invasion suspects due in court
OAKLAND, Calif. -- Four murder suspects accused in a deadly home invasion robbery in Silicon Valley are expected to enter a plea when they return to court today.
Entrepreneur Raveesh Ravi Kumra was found murdered in his Monte Sereno mansion in November. His wife had been assaulted. Lucas Anderson, Javier Garcia and Deangelo Austin are accused of murder. Police say a fourth suspect, Raven Dixon, is a prostitute who had a relationship with Kumra.
Court documents found by ABC7 News paint Kumra's personal and business dealings in an unsavory light -- with accusations that he tried to hide millions of dollars in assets from his business partners.
monte sereno, crime, home invasion, murder, oakland, gang violence, south bay news
- Fire destroys Gary church, vacant building
- Chicago fast-food workers protest low wages
- Video: Ditka Talks: Thursday @ 10 PM
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Temps fall, snow expected Sunday
- CTA Blue Line to receive $492M investment
- Richard Gillman gets 4 years in prison, 2 years of probation in...
- Man pleads not guilty to killing wife with machete, suffocating... 46 min ago
- 2 sex assault attempts reported in Humboldt Park
- Coyote interrupts morning rush on I-55
- Homeowner tied up during La Grange Park robbery
- 2 men charged with felony mail theft
- Uptown fire forces residents out of apartments
- Woman, 23, missing from Lincoln Square
- ABC7 To Go, Dec. 5, 2013
47 min ago