South Bay News
Monte Sereno home invasion suspects due in court
OAKLAND, Calif. -- Four murder suspects accused in a deadly home invasion robbery in Silicon Valley are expected to enter a plea when they return to court today.
Entrepreneur Raveesh Ravi Kumra was found murdered in his Monte Sereno mansion in November. His wife had been assaulted. Lucas Anderson, Javier Garcia and Deangelo Austin are accused of murder. Police say a fourth suspect, Raven Dixon, is a prostitute who had a relationship with Kumra.
Court documents found by ABC7 News paint Kumra's personal and business dealings in an unsavory light -- with accusations that he tried to hide millions of dollars in assets from his business partners.
monte sereno, crime, home invasion, murder, oakland, gang violence, south bay news
- Extra-alarm blaze struck in Irving Park 2 min ago
- Chicago police officer shot on South Side
- Good Samaritans rescue driver from burning van
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 20 min ago
- Man fatally shot by police in domestic dispute
- Sheriff Dart facing opposition from own party
- Brown's Chicken killer wins federal lawsuit
- Mobile payment option for metered parking
- Farewell held for local deployed soldiers
- Gay wedding expo celebrates marriage equality
- Fundraiser held for teen injured at ski park
- Orr Academy basketball player among 6 shot at party
- Photos: Plane entangles in skydiver parachute
- abcnews: Toddler with Rare Kidney Disease Beats Odds
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
20 min ago