South Bay News
Bryan Stow back home; insurance money runs out
SAN FRANCISCO -- Bryan Stow is out of rehab and back at home in Santa Cruz County.
The Stow family says their insurance has stopped paying for the Bakersfield rehabilitation center where Stow has been treated for the past two years.
Stow was brutally beaten after a Giants-Dodgers game in Los Angeles on opening day in 2011.
In a statement posted on the family's blog, the Stow family says they're happy Bryan is home, but they wished he could have stayed longer at the rehab center, and it's difficult providing the 24-hour-a-day care he requires.
bryan stow, health insurance, south bay news
- Van driver dies after fiery CTA bus crash 5 min ago
- 2 officers struck by car in West Side alley 22 min ago
- Chicago Bulls fall to Wizards 101-99 in OT 45 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Chase preceded Roseland bus stop crash that injured 5 12 min ago
- Illinois mumps outbreak puts health officials on alert
- CFD rescues elderly man from Roseland house fire
- Carol Stream man found guilty of child sex abuse
- Missing Aurora teen mom, baby girl found safe
- Pitbull added to Illinois State Fair lineup
- Car crashes into Richton Park currency exchange
- CTA suing taggers, parents for graffiti cleanup
- Bicyclist struck, killed in Roselle identified 40 min ago
- abcnews: Officer Caught Tripping Kids at Soccer Game
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos