Kenosha soldier killed in Iraq
March 22, 2010 (WLS) -- A soldier from Kenosha, Wisconsin has been killed in Iraq.
Specialist Robert Rieckhoff died Thursday in Baghdad.
According to the Department of Defense, enemy forces attacked his unit with rocket-propelled grenade fire.
Specialist Rieckhoff was 26 years old. He is survived by two children, his mother and grandmother.
Rieckhoff's family says they're comforted that he died doing something he believed in.
- Man shot to death in Zion Aldi parking lot
- 'Sexting' ends Evanston HS baseball season early
- PETA honors Lombard firefighters for duck rescue
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- CPS security guard allegedly pushed student
- Freight train collides with semi-truck in Barrington
- Chicago pet store collecting donations for Oklahoma pets
- Zachary Fardon nominated for US Attorney
- CTU aims to have Emanuel ousted in 2015
- Bryeon Hunter mom pleads not guilty in death of son
- Villa Park suspect grabbed girl, 13, police say
- Slide tips over, injures 6 Algonquin Lakes students
- Chicago fast food workers protest for higher wages
- abcnews: IRS' Lois Lerner Placed on Leave
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos