Is Green Bay already planning a parade?
January 18, 2011 (GREEN BAY, Wis.) (WLS) -- The mayor of Green Bay is already making plans for a possible Super Bowl parade, according to the city's newspaper.
Mayor Jim Schmitt reportedly called for a meeting in an email to city staffers and business leaders "to discuss planning and costs for a Super Bowl parade and celebration," the Green Bay Press Gazette reports on greenbaypressgazette.com.
No meeting has been scheduled yet, according to the mayor's spokesperson.
The Packers play the Bears in Chicago on Sunday for the NFC title game. The winner of that game goes on to the Super Bowl.
- Woman sexually abused in Mayfair park
- Food additive believed to be substance at Dunes beach
- NBA Finals Game 6: Heat have no room for error
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Chicago Shooting Count: 8 shot in 9 hours Monday
- CTU president calls for tax changes to fund schools
- Governor, lawmakers plan to form new pension committee
- Most Blackhawks fans believe team will bounce back
- Chicago man creates smartphone safety app
- Supreme Court grants Madigan more time on guns
- Lombard's Los Burritos Mexicanos still closed after E. coli cases
- Bruins beat Blackhawks in NHL finals Game 3
- Car slams into Sauk Village apartment, sleeping couple injured
- abcnews: Ohio Town Police Chief a Facebook Hit
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos