Billionaire charged with teen sex assault
March 25, 2011 (WLS) -- A billionaire businessman from Racine County, Wisconsin, is charged with having sexual contact with a now-15-year-old girl.
Samuel Curtis Johnson III, 55, faces a count of repeated sexual assault of a child. The charge carries a maximum penalty of 40 years in prison.
Johnson's family has run SC Johnson for five generations. He was chairman of Diversey Incorporated, a cleaning-products company that was spun off from SC Johnson. He resigned from Diversey's board in February and was taking a leave of absence for personal reasons.
- Extensive vandalism devastates South Side church
- CPS teachers continue citywide marches
- Video: Monday @ 10: Expanded Gambling
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Relative of murdered Chicago child fatally shot 12 min ago
- 4 dead, 15 shot in citywide gun violence
- $590M-plus Powerball: winning ticket sold in Fla
- Shots fired, multi-car crash in Hammond Walmart parking lot
- Woman killed, 4 critically injured in Far South Side crash
- Amtrak train from New Orleans to Chicago derails
- Quinn, parents of Newtown victims, speak on gun control
- Daily Herald: Gender Pay Gap
- Boy, 12, critically hurt in Little Village shooting
- abcnews: 13 Weird Things You Can Buy With Bitcoin
- CTA Red Line reconstruction officially...
18 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos