Billionaire charged with teen sex assault
March 25, 2011 (WLS) -- A billionaire businessman from Racine County, Wisconsin, is charged with having sexual contact with a now-15-year-old girl.
Samuel Curtis Johnson III, 55, faces a count of repeated sexual assault of a child. The charge carries a maximum penalty of 40 years in prison.
Johnson's family has run SC Johnson for five generations. He was chairman of Diversey Incorporated, a cleaning-products company that was spun off from SC Johnson. He resigned from Diversey's board in February and was taking a leave of absence for personal reasons.
- Yik Yak disabled in Chicago amid bullying concerns
- Body found near home of woman missing 2 years
- Video: I-Team: Wanted by international police
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Man falls from Wisconsin Dells roller coaster
- 'Shady Bandit' suspected in North Side bank robbery
- College student found dead on Bannockburn campus
- Naperville man attempting to run 56 miles in 56 hours
- Kustok's daughter not called to stand as defense begins
- 1 injured after car collides with school bus in Kenosha
- Jewel-Osco buys 5 former Dominick's stores
- Woman charged after crashing car into Burbank house
- Elmhurst Armpit Orchestra in St. Patrick's Day parade
- abcnews: Family Takes on Critics After Lung Transplant 42 min ago