Palin: Wis. gov doing the right thing with unions
April 16, 2011 (MADISON, Wis.) (WLS) -- Sarah Palin said Saturday that Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker is doing the right thing by demanding concessions from public employee unions.
She made her remarks during a speech at a tea party rally outside the Wisconsin state capitol.
The potential Republican presidential candidate said Walker is trying to save public workers' jobs.
Last month, the governor signed a law that strips public workers of nearly all their collective bargaining rights.
A number of labor supporters were also there, and tried to drown out Palin with their chanting.
- 'Electric Daisy Carnival' keeping area residents up all night
- Chicago honors military in Memorial Day Parade
- 17-year-old boy killed in Austin shooting
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Friends, family of murder victim pray to end the violence
- Pets from Oklahoma shelter headed to Chicago for adoption
- Memorial Day Road Race benefits military families
- Step back in time at 'Wild West Town' in McHenry County
- Man charged for arson, burglary of $1.5 million boat
- FEMA teams look for flood damage on South Side
- Jackson, Rainbow PUSH Coalition criticize school closings
- Notre Dame QB Golson no longer enrolled at school
- Missouri freight train crash injures at least 7, collapses...
- abcnews: Drivers Can't Face Fears, Get Lift Across...
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos