Son may have killed parents over gas money
April 22, 2011 (MEQUON, Wis.) (WLS) -- An argument over $5 in gas money may have led to the death of a Wisconsin couple.
Denis Markov of Mequon, which is near Milwaukee, is charged with shooting his parents to death.
According to a criminal complaint, he told police he asked his father for gas money. When his father refused, the two got into an argument and the son allegedly shot him.
When his mother returned from errands, Markov allegedly shot her, too.
- Brutal cold grips Chicago, suburbs
- Man shot to death in Logan Square
- Video: I-Team Thursday at 10
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Boy, 7, allegedly brings loaded gun to Elgin school 32 min ago
- Metra Rock Island train hits car on South Side 26 min ago
- No re-trial for alleged CPD torture victim Wrice
- Baby who died after being left home alone ID'd
- Indiana schools delayed by cold snap
- Man arrested in shooting of Garfield Park pharmacist
- Coyote attacks on small dogs reported in Wheaton
- Cozmanoff guilty in guard's hit-and-run death
- United Airlines keeps naming rights for United Center
- abcnews: 911 calls in Jameis Winston case