2 women ordered to trial on child prostitution
June 14, 2011 (WAUSAU, Wis.) -- Two women have been ordered to stand trial in Marathon County on child prostitution charges.
Prosecutors say 18-year-old Nicole Riehle and 28-year-old Barbi Metzger were involved in prostituting young girls. Police say the girls would have sex with men for money in Wausau motel rooms paid for by Riehle. Metzger is accused of putting photos of teens wearing only underwear on a social networking website and advertising the girls for sexual favors.
Riehle's boyfriend, Darrell Vaughn, and Dominick West, both 19, are also charged in the case. The Wausau Daily Herald says Riehle and Metzger are scheduled for trial July 25.
- Firefight causes flooding in Irving Park homes
- Officer hit in face by bullet fragment released
- Malaysia Airlines plane, Flight MH370, still missing
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines plane MH370 missing
- Semi crash spills plastic beads, slows Tri-State
- Person killed by Amtrak from Chicago to STL
- Chicago electric bills to rise; city claims could've been worse
- $7 million shoplifting suspects to remain jailed 24 min ago
- Teen accused in Chicago livery driver shooting death
- Good Samaritans rescue driver from burning van
- Man fatally shot by police in domestic dispute
- Earthquake in California centered in Eureka
- Photos: Plane entangles in skydiver parachute
- ABC7 To Go 3-10-14
18 min ago