2 women ordered to trial on child prostitution
June 14, 2011 (WAUSAU, Wis.) -- Two women have been ordered to stand trial in Marathon County on child prostitution charges.
Prosecutors say 18-year-old Nicole Riehle and 28-year-old Barbi Metzger were involved in prostituting young girls. Police say the girls would have sex with men for money in Wausau motel rooms paid for by Riehle. Metzger is accused of putting photos of teens wearing only underwear on a social networking website and advertising the girls for sexual favors.
Riehle's boyfriend, Darrell Vaughn, and Dominick West, both 19, are also charged in the case. The Wausau Daily Herald says Riehle and Metzger are scheduled for trial July 25.
- Cardinal George: 'I expect to get through this'
- Search resumes Sunday for Malaysian jet 22 min ago
- Attempted abduction prompts community alert
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Child starts fire at Batavia apartment 55 min ago
- Mt. Prospect banquet hall closes suddenly 54 min ago
- Chase bank robbed on Northwest Side
- Bombing comment no threat to parade, police say
- Bill would ban SeaWorld orca shows in California
- Mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge
- Broadened Chicago ban on plastic bags gaining steam
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea, Ukraine
- Dance marathon for Lurie Children's Hospital
- abcnews: Jennifer Lawrence's Oscars Date Tells All