F-16 crash lands at Wisconsin air show
July 29, 2011 (OSHKOSH, Wis.) (WLS) -- An F-16 jet set down on an Oshkosh runway during the Wisconsin air show -- and kept on going. It crashed nose-down into the grass.
The pilot was not injured. He was taken to a hospital and checked out.
Officials have not determined what led to the crash. The Department of Defense is investigating.
- Baby boy found dead in Logan Square gangway
- 2 teens found dead in South Side apartment
- Suburban woman wins $14M verdict in Yasmin case
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Person drowns in kayak accident on Fox River
- Cardinal George presides over Easter vigil mass
- Blackhawks lose 4-3 in OT to St. Louis Blues
- Bloomingdale Trail bridge moved from Ashland to Western
- Teen dead after chase, shooting end in West Town crash
- Firefighters battle blaze in West Garfield Park
- Man appears in court with part of ear bitten off
- SUV crashes into Villa Park house
- Anti-violence Easter march held in South Chicago
- abcnews: Meth Lab Found in Million-Dollar Home