F-16 crash lands at Wisconsin air show
July 29, 2011 (OSHKOSH, Wis.) (WLS) -- An F-16 jet set down on an Oshkosh runway during the Wisconsin air show -- and kept on going. It crashed nose-down into the grass.
The pilot was not injured. He was taken to a hospital and checked out.
Officials have not determined what led to the crash. The Department of Defense is investigating.
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- Good Samaritans rescue driver from burning van
- Gay wedding expo celebrates marriage equality
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Brown's Chicken killer wins federal lawsuit
- Farewell held for local deployed soldiers
- Tinley Park hosts St. Patrick's Day parade
- Fundraiser held for teen injured at ski park
- Orr Academy basketball player among 6 shot at party
- Ford Motor leader William Clay Ford dead
- Illinois halts plan to require ATV permits
- Mexican culture celebrated at Navy Pier
- Cardinal George: 'I expect to get through this'
- abcnews: Toddler with Rare Kidney Disease Beats Odds
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos