F-16 crash lands at Wisconsin air show
July 29, 2011 (OSHKOSH, Wis.) (WLS) -- An F-16 jet set down on an Oshkosh runway during the Wisconsin air show -- and kept on going. It crashed nose-down into the grass.
The pilot was not injured. He was taken to a hospital and checked out.
Officials have not determined what led to the crash. The Department of Defense is investigating.
- Carbon monoxide hospitalizes 12 Skokie residents 24 min ago
- Boy, 13, describes Aurora home invasion
- Video: I-Team Mall Security
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 22 min ago
- Cardinal George celebrates 50 years in priesthood 12 min ago
- Janet Rowley, U of C cancer research pioneer, dies at 88
- Maine West coach trial gets testimony from ex-soccer player
- Mega Millions drawing leads to $1M ticket in Chicago
- Mom honors son's memory by delivering toys to sick children
- Naperville fire kills 2, injures 3
- ADM to move headquarters to Chicago without tax breaks
- Durbin presses regulators to prevent tanker tragedies
- Illini grad to go for spacewalk on International Space Station
- abcnews: 'Duck Dynasty' Puts Star on Hiatus
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
22 min ago