F-16 crash lands at Wisconsin air show
July 29, 2011 (OSHKOSH, Wis.) (WLS) -- An F-16 jet set down on an Oshkosh runway during the Wisconsin air show -- and kept on going. It crashed nose-down into the grass.
The pilot was not injured. He was taken to a hospital and checked out.
Officials have not determined what led to the crash. The Department of Defense is investigating.
- Winning Powerball numbers announced 49 min ago
- Teachers march to protest proposed school closings
- Video: Monday @ 10: Expanded Gambling
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 52 min ago
- 12 arrested after rowdiness reports near Michigan Avenue
- Blackhawks fall to Red Wings 4-1, series evened, 1-1
- Triple Crown spoiled; Oxbow upsets Orb
- Illinois Lottery bounced checks for 8 winners
- Official: 50 to 60 injured in Virginia parade crash
- 2 split $190M Mega Millions jackpot
- Shootings leave 3 dead, several injured
- Man charged with recording video in hospital bathroom
- Coast Guard reminding boaters of maritime safety
- abcnews: 13 Weird Things You Can Buy With Bitcoin
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
52 min ago