Credit card system for Wis. Resort attacked
September 12, 2011 (WLS) -- A Wisconsin company that supplies arcade equipment and vending machines to businesses says hackers attacked its credit card processing systems at resorts.
The Wilderness Waterpark Resort in the Wisconsin Dells was affected.
The numbers for up to 40,000 credit and debit cards may have been compromised.
Anyone who used the arcade between December 12, 2008 and May 25, 2011 may need to check for unauthorized activity.
Visitors to the Smokies Resort in Tennessee may also have been hacked.
The company says it shut down its card processing systems at both arcades when it found out about the breach.
- Malaysia jet may have turned back 9 min ago
- Cardinal George: 'I expect to get through this' 19 min ago
- Attempted abduction prompts community alert
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Child starts fire at Batavia apartment
- Mt. Prospect banquet hall closes suddenly
- Chase bank robbed on Northwest Side
- Cubs single-game tickets on sale
- 'Project Youth' provides lessons on teen pregnancy, more
- Bombing comment no threat to parade, police say
- Bill would ban SeaWorld orca shows in California
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea, Ukraine
- Dance marathon for Lurie Children's Hospital
- abcnews: Teens Help Save Man Stuck in Sewer
- Cardinal George: 'I expect to get through...
19 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos