Credit card system for Wis. Resort attacked
September 12, 2011 (WLS) -- A Wisconsin company that supplies arcade equipment and vending machines to businesses says hackers attacked its credit card processing systems at resorts.
The Wilderness Waterpark Resort in the Wisconsin Dells was affected.
The numbers for up to 40,000 credit and debit cards may have been compromised.
Anyone who used the arcade between December 12, 2008 and May 25, 2011 may need to check for unauthorized activity.
Visitors to the Smokies Resort in Tennessee may also have been hacked.
The company says it shut down its card processing systems at both arcades when it found out about the breach.
- Snow, ice move into southern Illinois
- South Africa, world mourns Nelson Mandela
- Cell phone plans reduced with own device at AT&T
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Groundbreaking for $32M DHL facility at O'Hare
- Motorist drives onto CTA tracks in Cicero
- Woman says doc posted ER photos on social media
- CTA Blue Line to receive $492M investment
- Boozer leads Bulls to 107-87 win over Heat
- Man charged with raping woman he met on social media
- Jobs Report: 203K added, unemployment at 7 pct
- Wrigley Field Christmas tree lit
- Rose calls meniscus tear a 'freak accident'
- Lake Zurich Salvation Army kettle gets $5,200 in gold coins
- 7 in :77