Many jobs in site Walker touted not in Wisconsin
September 21, 2011 (WLS) -- Nearly one in five of the jobs listed on a Wisconsin website touted by Governor Scott Walker are for jobs in other states.
More than 32,000 job openings were posted on the state's Job Center of Wisconsin website this week.
About 18 percent of the openings were in neighboring states - Illinois, Minnesota, Iowa and Michigan.
Governor Walker campaigned on a promise to add 250,000 private sector jobs in Wisconsin by 2015.
- Grand Blue Line stop closed by water main break 40 min ago
- Spring-like day followed by snow
- H.S. wrestling coach accused of sex with student
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Malaysia Airlines plane, Flight MH370, still missing
- Chicago pothole 'strike teams,' formed by CDOT crews
- Firefight causes flooding in Irving Park homes
- Sarah Kustok defends father at murder trial
- Gay marriage at center of 81st District GOP race
- Alvarez, Kirk call to end online sex trafficking
- Officer hit in face by bullet fragment released
- Man struck by cars in Lincolnwood dies, police say
- Semi crash spills plastic beads, slows Tri-State
- abcnews: Happy Couples Share 6 Common Habits
- Some IL concealed carry applicants notified...
16 min ago