Billboard warns Packers fan about cheese
September 26, 2011 (WLS) -- When you think of Wisconsin, you usually think of cheese. But one advocacy group wants to change that. And it is going right to the heart of 'cheesehead' country.
The nonprofit Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine is putting up a huge billboard outside of Lambeau Field, home of the Green Bay Packers, which reads, "warning: cheese can sack your health." It warns Packer fans that eating cheese can make them fat and seriously damage their health.
Cheese is the number 1 source of saturated or bad fat in the American diet.
- Retired CPD sergeant critical after SE Side shooting
- Blue Line stop reopens after water main break
- Flight 370, missing Malaysia plane, had asylum seeker onboard
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Chicago Weather: Snow to arrive Tuesday 36 min ago
- Car crashes into building in Belmont Cragin
- 1 dead, 8 injured in Chicago shootings Monday night 42 min ago
- $7 million shoplifting suspect due in court, parents jailed 16 min ago
- 5 hurt in crash on Aurora bridge 47 min ago
- Gary shooting: 1 dead, at least 2 others injured
- Suburban police to begin carrying Narcan
- Chicagoans 'save,' electric bills skyrocket
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- abcnews: Happy Couples Share 6 Common Habits
- 7 in :77
50 min ago