Billboard warns Packers fan about cheese
September 26, 2011 (WLS) -- When you think of Wisconsin, you usually think of cheese. But one advocacy group wants to change that. And it is going right to the heart of 'cheesehead' country.
The nonprofit Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine is putting up a huge billboard outside of Lambeau Field, home of the Green Bay Packers, which reads, "warning: cheese can sack your health." It warns Packer fans that eating cheese can make them fat and seriously damage their health.
Cheese is the number 1 source of saturated or bad fat in the American diet.
- Ice to slicken roads before snow rolls in
- Off-duty sheriff's officer dies in Bellwood shooting 15 min ago
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Funeral held for teacher killed in Indiana roadside crash 26 min ago
- Hadiya Pendleton Foundation holds holiday toy drive 30 min ago
- Bruce Rauner wins Cook County GOP endorsement
- 1 dead, 9 wounded in shootings since Friday
- Astronauts sail through repair spacewalks aboard ISS
- Bensenville police shooting injures man
- Police: Drunk driver crashes into squard car
- Siblings becoming guardians of disabled adults
- Chicago art exhibit celebrates food
- abcnews: Feds: Woman caught after 36 years on run
- Off-duty sheriff's officer dies in Bellwood...
15 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos