Cemetery worker steals guitar from grave
September 27, 2011 (WLS) -- A cemetery worker in Wisconsin faces charges of stealing a guitar that had been buried with its owner.
Steven Conard reportedly confessed to taking the guitar from a crypt at a cemetery where he worked near Green Bay.
The daughter of the deceased says her father's last wishes was to be buried with the fender telecaster guitar valued at $2,000.
Conard was released on bond which has outraged the dead man's family.
If convicted, Conard faces up to 10 years in prison.
- Lake Shore Drive standoff ends, suspect in custody 4 min ago
- Chicago celebrates St. Patrick's Day 2014
- Suspect in officer's death held on $10 mil bond
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Teen stabbed during Little Village robbery 49 min ago
- Des Plaines Oasis closing for good Sunday night
- GOP gubernatorial candidates make last campaign push
- Parolee charged in fatal shooting
- Gary man shot, killed at South Side party
- Elmwood Park approves video gambling in restaurants
- Police officer among injured in Elgin crash
- Calif. billionaire buys record life insurance policy
- Photos: St. Patrick's Day in Chicago
- abcnews: Honda Recalls 900,000 Odyssey Minivans