Pilot makes perfect landing in a tree
January 13, 2012 (KEWAUNEE COUNTY, Wis.) (WLS) -- A suspected drunken pilot in Wisconsin managed to make a perfect landing in a tree.
The small plane was left suspended in the air, held up by a couple of limbs in Kewaunee County Wednesday night.
Witnesses spotted the man climbing out of the trees just moments after the crash.
The 38-year-old pilot then reportedly curled up and took a long nap in a neighbor's barn before contacting anyone.
The pilot was eventually taken to a hospital with some minor injuries.
- School shooting remembered 25 years later
- Extensive vandalism devastates South Side church
- Video: Monday @ 10: Expanded Gambling
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Relative of murdered Chicago child fatally shot
- WWI submarine has an underwater Lake Michigan grave
- 4 dead, 15 shot in citywide gun violence
- CPS teachers continue citywide marches
- Homeless pets find homes with PAWS Chicago 53 min ago
- Shots fired, multi-car crash in Hammond Walmart parking lot 34 min ago
- Amtrak train from New Orleans to Chicago derails
- Quinn, parents of Newtown victims, speak on gun control
- Boy, 12, critically hurt in Little Village shooting
- abcnews: 13 Weird Things You Can Buy With Bitcoin
- 7 on your Sideline: A woman breaks through...
49 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos