Pilot makes perfect landing in a tree
January 13, 2012 (KEWAUNEE COUNTY, Wis.) (WLS) -- A suspected drunken pilot in Wisconsin managed to make a perfect landing in a tree.
The small plane was left suspended in the air, held up by a couple of limbs in Kewaunee County Wednesday night.
Witnesses spotted the man climbing out of the trees just moments after the crash.
The 38-year-old pilot then reportedly curled up and took a long nap in a neighbor's barn before contacting anyone.
The pilot was eventually taken to a hospital with some minor injuries.
- Retired CPD sergeant critical after SE Side shooting
- Blue Line stop reopens after water main break
- Flight 370: Missing Malaysia plane search expands
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 17 min ago
- Chicago Weather: Snow to arrive Tuesday
- Kane County relocating animals from Hampshire farm
- Car crashes into building in Belmont Cragin
- 1 dead, 8 injured in Chicago shootings Monday night
- $7 million shoplifting suspect due in court, parents jailed
- 5 hurt in crash on Aurora bridge
- Gary shooting: 1 dead, at least 2 others injured
- Photos: Highest-paid musicians, according to...
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- abcnews: Happy Couples Share 6 Common Habits
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
17 min ago
- 7 in :77