Photo released in Pleasant Prairie bank robbery
February 8, 2012 (WLS) -- Police released surveillance photos from a bank robbery in Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin, which is just north of the Illinois border.
Police say the man handed a bag to a bank employee and demanded cash. He indicated he had a weapon, police said, but never displayed one.
He was seen leaving in what appeared to be a white, Nissan Maxima.
- Gunman dead, officer shot in Arlington Heights standoff
- Rod Blagojevich appeal, likely last chance, goes before judges
- Man, 31, pulled from Chicago River near lake
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Body of missing Lansing man, 40, found in ditch
- 8 LSD crashes reported within 1 mile in 1 hour 34 min ago
- Winter weather advisories issued as snow follows cold
- Ex-teacher Amber Kraus pleads not guilty to teen sex assault 28 min ago
- Prisoner charged in 1988 Rogers Park rape, murder
- CTA auctioning seats, signs, rail car, more 59 min ago
- Chicago man gets 50 years in ex-wife's death 53 min ago
- Kanye West likens job to police work; Ohio chief disagrees
- Affluenza defense nets Ethan Couch probation
- abcnews: More Teens Sought in Mansion Party
- 7 in :77