Photo released in Pleasant Prairie bank robbery
February 8, 2012 (WLS) -- Police released surveillance photos from a bank robbery in Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin, which is just north of the Illinois border.
Police say the man handed a bag to a bank employee and demanded cash. He indicated he had a weapon, police said, but never displayed one.
He was seen leaving in what appeared to be a white, Nissan Maxima.
- 4 girls, 1 boy shot in Park Manor drive-by
- Woman killed in West Side hit-and-run
- Chicago shootings: 9 dead, 35 hurt since Friday night
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 2 officers hurt in Calumet Heights rollover crash
- Motorized wheelchair stolen from Ondelee Perteet
- Blackhawks Seabrook suspended 3 games
- Wizards rally past Bulls in Game 1
- Parishioners find inspiration in Cardinal George
- Married couple found dead in Garfield Ridge
- Police: One dead, one critical after South Lawndale shooting
- Rubin Carter dead at 76; boxer 'Hurricane' exonerated in triple... 43 min ago
- Kevin Sharp dead at 43; country singer battled cancer young
- abcnews: Russia 'Outraged' by Deadly Ukraine Shootout
- 7 in :77