Wrong-way driver leads police on high-speed chase
April 6, 2012 (PORTAGE COUNTY, Wis.) (WLS) -- A police car dash cam caught a high-speed chase after a woman drove by the squad going the wrong way on I-39 in Portage County, Wis.
The officer was pulled over in his or her vehicle when the driver rushed by going the wrong way, police said. The officer started chasing the woman, and police say the pursuit lasted several minutes. The woman then struck a number of cars and came to stop.
Police say the driver admitted she'd been drinking.
No one was seriously hurt.
- Baby found in car seat pronounced dead 8 min ago
- Thousands expected at Our Lady of Guadalupe shrine 12 min ago
- Video: I-Team Thursday at 10
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Wind Chill Advisory in effect for city, suburbs
- Chicago Skyway reopened after 5 injured in accident
- Mariano's to hold 3 job fairs this week in city, suburbs
- Chicago Children's Choir alumni reunite to honor Mandela 32 min ago
- Family searching for missing Lansing man
- 2 moms seek answers in sons' police shooting deaths
- Stanley Wrice, alleged police torture victim, released from...
- Man sues, alleging victimization by convicted priest
- Styrofoam product ban proposed in Chicago
- abcnews: How Tom Hanks became Walt Disney
- Baby found in car seat pronounced dead
8 min ago
- Thousands expected at Our Lady of Guadalupe...
12 min ago