Wis. pier collapses, dumps prom dates in water
May 9, 2012 (KETTLE MORAINE, Wis.) (WLS) -- A wooden pier gave way in Wisconsin, sending a group of students all dressed up for prom into a lake.
The Kettle Moraine students were posing on the pier when it suddenly collapsed. The teens fell in the water.
No one was injured and moms and dads helped salvage the prom attire with clothes and hair dryers.
- Retired CPD sergeant critical after SE Side shooting 1 min ago
- Blue Line stop reopens after water main break 13 min ago
- Flight 370, missing Malaysia plane, had asylum seeker onboard
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 15 min ago
- Car crashes into building in Belmont Cragin 47 min ago
- 1 dead, 8 injured in Chicago shootings Monday night 7 min ago
- Gary shooting: 1 dead, at least 2 others injured
- Suburban police to begin carrying Narcan
- Chicagoans 'save,' electric bills skyrocket
- H.S. wrestling coach accused of sex with student
- Mt. Prospect woman accuses neighbor of hate crime
- Spring-like day followed by snow
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- abcnews: Happy Couples Share 6 Common Habits
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
15 min ago
- Retired CPD sergeant critical after SE Side...
1 min ago
- Blue Line stop reopens after water main break
13 min ago