Wis. pier collapses, dumps prom dates in water
May 9, 2012 (KETTLE MORAINE, Wis.) (WLS) -- A wooden pier gave way in Wisconsin, sending a group of students all dressed up for prom into a lake.
The Kettle Moraine students were posing on the pier when it suddenly collapsed. The teens fell in the water.
No one was injured and moms and dads helped salvage the prom attire with clothes and hair dryers.
- Baby boy found dead in Logan Square gangway 25 min ago
- 2 teens found dead in South Side apartment
- Suburban woman wins $14M verdict in Yasmin case
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Bloomingdale Trail bridge moved from Ashland to Western
- Teen dead after chase, shooting end in West Town crash
- Firefighters battle blaze in West Garfield Park
- Man appears in court with part of ear bitten off
- SUV crashes into Villa Park house
- 1 dead, 4 hurt in crash on transition ramp on freeway
- Anti-violence Easter march held in South Chicago
- Teens help clean up Chicago's beaches
- Photos: Iran killer spared just before hanging
- abcnews: Meth Lab Found in Million-Dollar Home 14 min ago