Wis. pier collapses, dumps prom dates in water
May 9, 2012 (KETTLE MORAINE, Wis.) (WLS) -- A wooden pier gave way in Wisconsin, sending a group of students all dressed up for prom into a lake.
The Kettle Moraine students were posing on the pier when it suddenly collapsed. The teens fell in the water.
No one was injured and moms and dads helped salvage the prom attire with clothes and hair dryers.
- Bank robber tied to Evanston tobacco shop murders 1 min ago
- Busiest holiday travel days at O'Hare, Midway 3 min ago
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Freezing rain north, west of Chicago
- Obama: 2014 can be 'breakthrough year' for US 31 min ago
- New Illinois driving laws in 2014 on speed, electronics
- Report: Centrella may buy Dominick's stores 21 min ago
- Man charged in Rogers Park stabbing 21 min ago
- Horse escapes, gallops down Old Town streets
- More Chicago speed cameras to issue real tickets
- Kanye West opens pop-up store in Chicago 8 min ago
- Free pizza Friday at new Lakeview restaurant
- abcnews: Dramatic Helicopter Rescue Caught on Tape
- Busiest holiday travel days at O'Hare, Midway
3 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos