Wisconsin protesters walk 200 miles to Chicago for NATO summit
May 18, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- The anti-violence group called Voices for Creative Non-Violence walked 200 miles from Madison to Chicago.
The group arrived at Wellington United Church of Christ Friday morning.
Protesters will gather at the church throughout the weekend.
wisconsin news, evelyn holmes
- Evanston HS baseball season ends over sexting 42 min ago
- Memorial Day marks start of summer travel season 23 min ago
- Man shot to death in Zion Aldi parking lot
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 51 min ago
- CPS security guard allegedly pushed student
- Freight train collides with semi-truck in Barrington
- Chicago pet store collecting donations for Oklahoma pets
- Zachary Fardon nominated for US Attorney
- CTU aims to have Emanuel ousted in 2015
- Bryeon Hunter mom pleads not guilty in death of son
- Villa Park suspect grabbed girl, 13, police say
- Chicago fast food workers protest for higher wages
- PETA honors Lombard firefighters for duck rescue
- abcnews: IRS' Lois Lerner Placed on Leave
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
51 min ago
- Memorial Day marks start of summer travel...
23 min ago