Teenage boy accused of shooting girl with arrow
June 21, 2012 (WLS) -- A teenage boy appeared in a Wisconsin juvenile court on Tuesday accused of hitting a young girl in the back with an arrow.
Prosecutors have filed a petition to try the teen as an adult.
The judge released the boy into the custody of his mother and ordered him to wear a home-monitoring bracelet. In addition, he isn't allowed to have weapons or make contact with the victim's family.
The incident took place in Campbellsport back in late May. Officials say the girl was walking down East Main Street around 5:30 p.m. when she was struck in the back.
- James Ealy guilty in 2006 Burger King murder 13 min ago
- 2nd video allegedly shows guard push CPS student
- Memorial Day travel: Illinois roadways, airports busy
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- South Loop shooting injures 2
- Distance not the issue with CPS safe passage
- Boy runs away from attempted kidnapper at Bell
- Elgin teens building home for tornado victim
- Concealed carry bill passes Illinois House
- Free Sunday parking plan faces scrutiny
- Evanston HS baseball season ends over sexting
- Photos: Skagit River Bridge Collapse on I-5
- Bears to retire Mike Ditka number
- abcnews: McDonald's CEO Scolded By 9-Year-Old