Wis. DNR sets up new outdoor activity database
July 2, 2012 (MADISON, Wis.) -- The state Department of Natural Resources has created a new database designed to help people find out where they can pursue their favorite outdoor activities.
The Explore Outdoors online database allows people to search millions of acres of public land by county, proximity to a city or by activity, from kayaking to hunting. The database also links directly to the DNR's seven-days-a-week customer call center and offers a feedback survey.
People can find the database at dnr.wi.gov.
- Stagg High School students, teacher fall ill
- Chicago weather: Temps fall by end of week
- Video: Ditka Talks: Thursday @ 10 PM
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 57 min ago
- Concert in Bloomington benefits tornado victims 45 min ago
- 3 in custody in Homewood bank robbery
- Man allegedly assaulted first responders in River North
- Illinois pension battle brewing after law passes
- 911 dispatchers recall Washington IL tornado
- Missing woman's body found in Libertyville
- Todd Stroger not running for Cook Co. Board 51 min ago
- Operation Santa answers kids' letters, delivers hope
- Photos: La Porte County stolen items on display
- abcnews: Meet Wonder Woman: Gal Gadot 30 min ago
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
57 min ago
- Concert in Bloomington benefits tornado...
45 min ago