Wis. DNR sets up new outdoor activity database
July 2, 2012 (MADISON, Wis.) -- The state Department of Natural Resources has created a new database designed to help people find out where they can pursue their favorite outdoor activities.
The Explore Outdoors online database allows people to search millions of acres of public land by county, proximity to a city or by activity, from kayaking to hunting. The database also links directly to the DNR's seven-days-a-week customer call center and offers a feedback survey.
People can find the database at dnr.wi.gov.
- Teachers march to protest proposed school closings
- Last-minute fortune seekers buy Powerball tickets
- Video: Monday @ 10: Expanded Gambling
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 43 min ago
- Blackhawks fall to Red Wings 4-1, series evened, 1-1
- Triple Crown spoiled; Oxbow upsets Orb
- Illinois Lottery bounced checks for 8 winners
- Official: 50 to 60 injured in Virginia parade crash
- 2 split $190M Mega Millions jackpot
- Shootings leave 2 dead, several injured
- Man charged with recording video in hospital bathroom
- Coast Guard reminding boaters of maritime safety 55 min ago
- Teens accused of assault, posting on Facebook
- abcnews: 13 Weird Things You Can Buy With Bitcoin
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
43 min ago