Waterspouts on Lake Michigan near Wisconsin
August 20, 2012 (LAKE MICHIGAN, WISCONSIN) (WLS) -- A fascinating but frightening force of nature-- waterspouts form on Lake Michigan near Wisconsin.
The waterspouts were viewable from the Wisconsin lakefront Saturday and forecasters say conditions could trigger more of them on Monday. Boaters are on alert; winds around waterspouts can reach up to 60 miles per hour.
- Fire at building, church in Gary, Indiana
- Fast-food workers protest low wages
- Video: Ditka Talks: Thursday @ 10 PM
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Woman, 23, missing from Lincoln Square
- CTA Blue Line to receive $492M investment
- 2 men charged with felony mail theft 9 min ago
- Libyan officials say US teacher killed in Benghazi 8 min ago
- Mayor to create grocery store task force
- 2 men arrested on drug charges
- Chicago Bears visit Washington IL as tornado communities brace...
- 2015 Ford Mustang unveiling celebrates 50 years 33 min ago
- abcnews: Meet Wonder Woman: Gal Gadot
- 7 in :77
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos