Waterspouts on Lake Michigan near Wisconsin
August 20, 2012 (LAKE MICHIGAN, WISCONSIN) (WLS) -- A fascinating but frightening force of nature-- waterspouts form on Lake Michigan near Wisconsin.
The waterspouts were viewable from the Wisconsin lakefront Saturday and forecasters say conditions could trigger more of them on Monday. Boaters are on alert; winds around waterspouts can reach up to 60 miles per hour.
- Wrong-way driver collides with semi on Skyway 5 min ago
- Mayor to expand repaving initiative for potholes
- Girl, 3, ID'd after fatal Rogers Park mattress fire
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Tinley Park HS teacher resigns after sex assault charges
- Man shot to death in Hammond
- Man charged with murder for South Side bar shooting
- Chicago-Portland flight allegedly disrupted by man who wanted 4... 43 min ago
- Police: Woman sexually assaulted on Northwest Side
- Sign of Spring: Original Rainbow Cone now open
- NJ judge rules moms don't have to let dads in delivery room 50 min ago
- Beer lawsuit alleges hockey arena charged $3 more for same-size...
- Malaysia denies report missing plane kept flying hours after...
- abcnews: Amazon Accused of Cheating on Free Shipping
- 7 in :77
59 min ago
- Wrong-way driver collides with semi on Skyway
5 min ago