Fall colors come early to Door County, Wisconsin
September 4, 2012 (DOOR COUNTY, Wis.) (WLS) -- The summer's hot weather and lack of rain will have an impact on this fall's colors in Wisconsin's Door County.
The trees are turning early this year, according to some observers.
The peak season for fall colors in northern Wisconsin is usually the beginning of October.
But, this year, the National Weather Service forecasts the change will occur earlier and the colors will probably not be as bright.
- Chicago police officer shot on South Side
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- Good Samaritans rescue driver from burning van
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Man fatally shot by police in domestic dispute
- Sheriff Dart facing opposition from own party
- Brown's Chicken killer wins federal lawsuit
- Mobile payment option for metered parking
- Farewell held for local deployed soldiers
- Gay wedding expo celebrates marriage equality
- Fundraiser held for teen injured at ski park
- Orr Academy basketball player among 6 shot at party
- Mexican culture celebrated at Navy Pier
- abcnews: Toddler with Rare Kidney Disease Beats Odds
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos