Wisconsin cranberry crop looking good
October 2, 2012 (MADISON, Wis.) (WLS) -- Despite the drought this past summer, one Wisconsin crop is doing well.
The cranberry harvest is under way and that means hundreds of millions of dollars for Wisconsin, which leads the nation in cranberry production.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture estimates this year's cranberry harvest will be 4.5 million barrels.
- Winter storm could dump up to 8 inches of snow
- Allan Kustok found guilty in wife's 2010 murder
- School, Emergency Closings
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 3 people shot in car at 76th, Stony Island
- Retired CPD sergeant hospitalized after East Side shooting
- Appeals court accepts transcripts of Blago FBI wiretaps
- Repairs to city's aging sewer, water lines underway
- Combat Hate app launches in Chicago
- Olympic medalist welcomed back to Buffalo Grove school
- Ed Burke reflects after over 40 years as Alderman
- Polar plunge raises over $1M for Special Olympics
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- abcnews: Obama Shops At The Gap