11-year-old bags bear in Wisconsin
October 3, 2012 (WLS) -- The hunting season is winding down in Wisconsin, but not before 11-year-old Kaitlin Bessette took down a 355- pound bear.
The girl has a rare disease and the hunting trophy has been one of her dreams. A hunting group that helps children with disabilities do the things they've always wanted to do helped Bessette bag the bear.
- Cardinal George: 'I expect to get through this'
- Attempted abduction prompts community alert
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing Malaysia jet
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Chase bank robbed on Northwest Side
- Bombing comment no threat to parade, police say
- Snowboard park accident 911 calls released
- Volunteers get word out on insurance sign-up
- Bridge over Western demolished for Bloomingdale Trail
- Man, 29, dead after ejected from SUV on I-57
- Broadened Chicago ban on plastic bags gaining steam
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea, Ukraine
- Dance marathon for Lurie Children's Hospital
- abcnews: Jennifer Lawrence's Oscars Date Tells All