Gunman in custody in Waukesha shooting
October 23, 2012 (Waukesha, Wis.) (WLS) -- A 75-year-old man is in police custody after a shooting related to a domestic situation in Waukesha, Wis., officials say.
As many as three people were taken to the hospital, but no fatalities have been reported, according to initial reports.
The shooting took place near Minooka Park at Racine and Guthrie Road in Waukesha, located in Waukesha County. Officials say the suspect had a court order of protection against him.
Waukesha is 18 miles west of Milwaukee. Just 10 miles away in Brookfield on Sunday, a man opened fire in a spa, killing three and wounding four. The suspect in that shooting also had an order of protection against him.
wisconsin news, chuck goudie
- Boy, 12, killed in hit-and-run in Whiting 37 min ago
- Meeting addresses consequences of 'sexting' 36 min ago
- Police: Suspicious item on LSD was sleeping bag
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 23 min ago
- Grand jury indicts Lake Station mayor, wife
- Police release sketch in Albany Park attempted kidnapping
- Chicago boy remembered 1 year after suspicious death
- Lyons residents respond to police cuts 42 min ago
- Kirk introduces stroke research, treatment legislation
- Bond denied for suspect in Boystown sex assault
- Tavern shutdown racially motivated, owner says
- School bus collides with car, then sign in Bartlett
- Hero officers save two boys from West Pullman fire
- abcnews: Experts: Pistorius May Have Stumbled on Stand
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos