Gunman in custody in Waukesha shooting
October 23, 2012 (Waukesha, Wis.) (WLS) -- A 75-year-old man is in police custody after a shooting related to a domestic situation in Waukesha, Wis., officials say.
As many as three people were taken to the hospital, but no fatalities have been reported, according to initial reports.
The shooting took place near Minooka Park at Racine and Guthrie Road in Waukesha, located in Waukesha County. Officials say the suspect had a court order of protection against him.
Waukesha is 18 miles west of Milwaukee. Just 10 miles away in Brookfield on Sunday, a man opened fire in a spa, killing three and wounding four. The suspect in that shooting also had an order of protection against him.
wisconsin news, chuck goudie
- Dominick's offers more discounts as stores close 16 min ago
- Target credit card breach causes anger, frustration 48 min ago
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Rogers Park stabbing leaves woman, 21, blind; man charged 27 min ago
- NW Side residents hold meeting on sex assault
- Deck the malls with security
- Glen Ellyn student accused of assaulting school staff member
- Rev. Al Sharpton holds meeting on Chicago gun violence
- Carol Stream Culver's raises money for child with leukemia
- Man thought to be Gacy victim reunited with family
- Woman charged after 30 dogs removed from home
- Maine West coach hazing trial put on hold until January
- abcnews: Reddit Secret Santa User is Bill Gates
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos