Gunman in custody in Waukesha shooting
October 23, 2012 (Waukesha, Wis.) (WLS) -- A 75-year-old man is in police custody after a shooting related to a domestic situation in Waukesha, Wis., according to officials.
As many as three people were taken to the hospital, but no fatalities have been reported, according to initial reports.
The shooting took place near Minooka Park at Racine and Guthrie Road in Waukesha, located in Waukesha County. Officials say the suspect had a court order of protection against him.
Waukesha is 18 miles west of Milwaukee. Just 10 miles away in Brookfield on Sunday, a man opened fire in a spa, killing three and wounding four.
wisconsin news, chuck goudie
- Bank robber tied to Evanston tobacco shop murders
- Busiest holiday travel days at O'Hare, Midway
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Freezing rain north, west of Chicago
- Obama: 2014 can be 'breakthrough year' for US 9 min ago
- New Illinois driving laws in 2014 on speed, electronics
- Woman falls on CTA tracks, rescued by bystanders
- Report: Centrella may buy Dominick's stores
- Man charged in Rogers Park stabbing
- Horse escapes, gallops down Old Town streets
- More Chicago speed cameras to issue real tickets
- Free pizza Friday at new Lakeview restaurant
- abcnews: Dramatic Helicopter Rescue Caught on Tape
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos