Funeral held for Wis. spa shooting victim Cary Robuck
October 26, 2012 (WLS) -- Family and friends remembered Cary Robuck, 35, on Friday. She was one of three women shot to death at a Wisconsin spa last weekend.
Robuck's visitation and funeral will be held at Grace Church in Racine, Wisconsin.
A second spa shooting victim, Maelyn Lind, will be laid to rest on Sunday.
The third victim, Zina Haughton, will have a private service, according to her family.
Haughton's estranged husband, Radcliffe Haughton, is the alleged killer. Officials say he shot all three women before turning the gun on himself. He also died.
Authorities had been called to Haughton home almost 20-times over several years for domestic problems.
- Bears fans brave frigid temps at Soldier Field
- Deer falls through ice in Willow Springs
- Passengers stranded overnight at O'Hare airport
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Bears beat Cowboys 45-28 on Ditka Day 50 min ago
- Waukegan police search for suspect in sex assault
- Illinois man charged with animal cruelty defends actions
- $100M investment proposed for Gary Airport
- Mom wants justice in toddler's dog death
- Sen. Kirk undergoes gall bladder surgery
- Stained-glass exhibit opens in Chicago pedway
- Tilting tourist attraction may come to Hancock Center
- Vaccinate Illinois Week kicks off to promote flu shots
- abcnews: Most Popular Gifts: 2013 vs. 1913
- Happy Ditka Day! 'Da Coach' jersey retired...
43 min ago