Funeral held for Wis. spa shooting victim Cary Robuck
October 26, 2012 (WLS) -- Family and friends remembered Cary Robuck, 35, on Friday. She was one of three women shot to death at a Wisconsin spa last weekend.
Robuck's visitation and funeral will be held at Grace Church in Racine, Wisconsin.
A second spa shooting victim, Maelyn Lind, will be laid to rest on Sunday.
The third victim, Zina Haughton, will have a private service, according to her family.
Haughton's estranged husband, Radcliffe Haughton, is the alleged killer. Officials say he shot all three women before turning the gun on himself. He also died.
Authorities had been called to Haughton home almost 20-times over several years for domestic problems.
- Cardinal George: 'I expect to get through this'
- Search resumes Sunday for Malaysian jet
- Attempted abduction prompts community alert
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Child starts fire at Batavia apartment
- Mt. Prospect banquet hall closes suddenly
- Chase bank robbed on Northwest Side
- Cubs single-game tickets on sale
- 'Project Youth' provides lessons on teen pregnancy, more 40 min ago
- Bombing comment no threat to parade, police say
- Bill would ban SeaWorld orca shows in California
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea, Ukraine
- Dance marathon for Lurie Children's Hospital
- abcnews: Teens Help Save Man Stuck in Sewer