2 dead in Wisconsin plane crash
November 18, 2012 (BURLINGTON, Wis.) (WLS) -- Two people are dead Sunday night after a plane crash about 12 miles northeast of Lake Geneva, Wisconsin.
According to a spokesperson with the Federal Aviation Administration, the single-engine plane went down while trying to land at the Burlington Airport.
He says the airport does not have a control tower and the pilot was not in contact with air traffic controllers at the time of the crash.
There's no word where the flight began. The names of those killed have not been released.
- Young girl found dead in Riverdale
- Lake Shore Drive reopens after 8-hour standoff 15 min ago
- NCAA Tournament 2014 bracket matchups set 55 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 5 min ago
- Toddler reported missing on South Side 37 min ago
- Kevin Trudeau to be sentenced in federal court 9 min ago
- Person hit by train in Grayslake, Metra affected
- Semi rolls over at I-80 in Country Club Hills
- 2 found dead in Michigan City shooting
- NIT 2014 bracket puts Illini as No. 2 seed
- Billion Dollar Bracket Challenge seeks perfect NCAA guesses
- St. Patrick's Day 2014 parades proceed amid tension over gays
- Fred Phelps, of Westboro Baptist Church, suffers health issues
- abcnews: Honda Recalls 900,000 Odyssey Minivans
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
5 min ago
- Toddler reported missing on South Side
37 min ago
- Lake Shore Drive reopens after 8-hour...
15 min ago