Wisconsin man banned from 'all libraries' for lewd conduct
March 15, 2013 (RACINE, Wis.) (WLS) -- A Wisconsin man has been banned from "all the libraries on the face of the earth" after allegedly engaging in lewd behavior in a Racine library last week.
Twenty-year-old Tyree S. Carter is charged with misdemeanor counts of lewd behavior and disorderly conduct. Prosecutors say he was openly masturbating in the Racine Public Library, and a witness claims that Carter was out in the open, not trying to conceal himself.
The criminal complaint says Carter apologized to responding police officers, saying that it was his first time doing it in public.
Carter was released on a $1,000 signature bond. Court records indicate that Carter has been told to "stay out of all the libraries on the face of the earth" as a condition of his bond.
He is due back in court next month for a pre-trial conference.
- Married couple found dead in Garfield Ridge
- Chicago shootings: 6 dead, 24 hurt since Friday night
- Blackhawks Seabrook suspended 3 games 19 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Police: One dead, one critical after South Lawndale shooting
- Six people shot at Easter party in Montgomery
- Chicago man killed in Salt Lake City stabbing
- Man ID'd after fatal crash on Ryan-Skyway ramp
- Woman wanted for Wicker Park bank robbery
- BMO Harris Bank branch in Austin robbed
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- Chris Farley's brother seeks Madison aldermanic seat
- Baby boy found dead in Logan Square gangway
- abcnews: Meth Lab Found in Million-Dollar Home