Scott Walker headlining Connecticut Republican event
April 5, 2013 (MADISON, Wis.) -- Gov. Scott Walker will be the keynote speaker at the Prescott Bush Awards Dinner in Connecticut.
The May 20 event is billed as the Connecticut Republican Party's biggest event.
Walker's appearance there is just one in a long line of speaking engagements he has planned in the coming weeks outside of Wisconsin, fueling speculation that he's preparing for a run for president in 2016.
He is scheduled to be the featured speaker at the April 30 Reagan Day Dinner event in Fayetteville, Ark. On May 23, he is scheduled to headline a Republican fundraising dinner in Iowa.
On June 9 he is going to Beverly Hills, Calif., for a Republican Jewish Coalition fundraiser.
Last month he was a featured speaker at the Conservative Political Action Conference in Washington.
- Woman stabbed after leaving Wicker Park nightclub 18 min ago
- Man turns self in after baby dies in crash 49 min ago
- Yik Yak disabled in Chicago amid bullying concerns
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Elderly woman dead after fire in Woodstock
- Superintendent reprimanded after DUI arrest
- Campaign to curb military sex assaults continues
- Body found near home of woman missing 2 years
- Man falls from Wisconsin Dells roller coaster 48 min ago
- College student found dead on Bannockburn campus
- Naperville man attempting to run 56 miles in 56 hours
- Russia, Crimean politicians discuss referendum 35 min ago
- Fortune cookie turns Bronx woman into millionaire 22 min ago
- abcnews: Family Takes on Critics After Lung Transplant
- Woman stabbed after leaving Wicker Park...
18 min ago
- Man turns self in after baby dies in crash
49 min ago