Scott Walker headlining Connecticut Republican event
April 5, 2013 (MADISON, Wis.) -- Gov. Scott Walker will be the keynote speaker at the Prescott Bush Awards Dinner in Connecticut.
The May 20 event is billed as the Connecticut Republican Party's biggest event.
Walker's appearance there is just one in a long line of speaking engagements he has planned in the coming weeks outside of Wisconsin, fueling speculation that he's preparing for a run for president in 2016.
He is scheduled to be the featured speaker at the April 30 Reagan Day Dinner event in Fayetteville, Ark. On May 23, he is scheduled to headline a Republican fundraising dinner in Iowa.
On June 9 he is going to Beverly Hills, Calif., for a Republican Jewish Coalition fundraiser.
Last month he was a featured speaker at the Conservative Political Action Conference in Washington.
- Boy, 13, describes Aurora home invasion
- Ga lottery winner claims Mega Millions prize
- Video: I-Team Mall Security
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Cardinal George celebrates 50 years in priesthood
- Janet Rowley, U of C cancer research pioneer, dies at 88
- Maine West coach trial gets testimony from ex-soccer player
- Mega Millions drawing leads to $1M ticket in Chicago
- Mom honors son's memory by delivering toys to sick children
- Naperville fire kills 2, injures 3
- ADM to move headquarters to Chicago without tax breaks
- Durbin presses regulators to prevent tanker tragedies
- Illini grad to go for spacewalk on International Space Station
- abcnews: 'Duck Dynasty' Puts Star on Hiatus