Car crashes into Eau Claire City Hall
April 11, 2013 (EAU CLAIRE, Wis.) (WLS) -- A Wisconsin woman is facing charges after she apparently drove into the Eau Claire City Hall building.
Forty-two-year-old Denise Marten allegedly veered off the street and into the building.
No one was hurt in the accident.
One person said it sounded like an explosion had gone off.
Marten faces several charges, including operating a motor vehicle while under the influence.
- NLRB grants review of NU football players union ruling 16 min ago
- Woman assaulted near Matteson Metra stop, bike path
- NIU hazing death case in court
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Chicago doctor among 3 killed in Afghanistan
- Driver taking photos after Noble Square crash struck, killed
- Ind. man allegedly took assault weapon on NJ-Chicago flight
- South Side fire latest in suspicious string
- Mom of 3 fatally shot hours after Gary hospital altercation
- Unconscious man found near Metra-Union Pacific tracks in Glencoe
- 'Ice Road Truckers' driver charged with kidnapping prostitute 2 min ago
- Wyoming explosion prompts evacuation of Opal, town of 95
- 1888 shipwreck pictures in SF Bay released
- abcnews: Officer Caught Tripping Kids at Soccer Game
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos