Ryan Braun, Yuniesky Betancourt homers lead to Brewers win
April 22, 2013 (SAN DIEGO) -- Ryan Braun hit a two-run homer and Yuniesky Betancourt had a three-run shot, both drives off Jason Marquis in the first inning, and the Milwaukee Brewers beat the San Diego Padres 7-1 Monday night for their eighth straight victory.
Kyle Lohse (1-1) went five innings, allowing one run and five hits, but left in the sixth after dislocating his left pinkie after attempting a sacrifice bunt. The right-hander struck out four and walked one.
Marquis (1-2) was rocked for seven runs in four-plus innings as the Padres dropped their fourth in a row overall and sixth straight at home.
- Snow, cold fail to deter holiday shoppers
- Chicago pastor under investigation for child sex abuse
- ABC 7 Special: Monday Night Monsters
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Several injured in Racine pile-up
- Driver charged after bicyclist killed in Douglas Park accident
- FEMA canvassing tornado areas in Central Ill. 43 min ago
- Blackhawks G Crawford leaves game early with injury
- Chicago marks passing of Nelson Mandela
- Patients celebrate holidays at Ronald McDonald House
- Church holds service outside after roof collapse
- Bears, Cowboys prepped for frigid Monday game
- Man dies after Evanston shooting, car crash
- Cold weather brings flight delays, cancellations 57 min ago