Wisconsin librarians urge students to scream
May 14, 2013 (LA CROSSE, Wis.) (WLS) -- Librarians usually tell students to keep quiet. That's not the case at one college in Wisconsin.
It's the annual "Finals Scream" at the University of Wisconsin La Crosse.
Chancellor Joe Gow led students, faculty and staff in a minute long shout.
It's something the campus librarians put together to help relieve some of the stress students are facing during final exams.
- LSD reopens after suspicious package investigated 2 min ago
- Man, 20, charged in Boystown sex assault
- UIC faculty strike averted, tentative deal reached
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Chicago casino plans to be heard at Wednesday hearing
- Carl Sandburg H.S. on 'soft lockdown'
- Bucktown water main break gushes for hours
- Cubs unveil plans for Wrigley's 100th birthday
- Neighbors rescue kids from West Pullman fire
- Michelle Obama to meet with CPS students in DC
- Amber Creek murder suspect appears at preliminary hearing
- Resurfacing project begins to fill potholes
- Gurnee man sentenced in sex assaults of 2 kids
- Huntley teen charged, allegedly crashed SUV into home
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos