Wisconsin holds Festival of Cheese, American Cheese Society
July 31, 2013 (MADISON, Wis.) (WLS) -- The American Cheese Society will choose a top cheese out of nearly 1,800 entries in Madison, Wis.
The winners will be announced Friday, August 2, and the Festival of Cheese is on Saturday August 3. At the Festival of Cheese, people can taste all the entries- and on Sunday, the cheeses are up for sale.
Tickets to the Festival of Cheese are $55. But them online at http://www.cheesesociety.org/conference/festival-of-cheese/.
- Brutal cold grips Chicago, suburbs
- Man shot to death in Logan Square
- Video: I-Team Thursday at 10
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Boy, 7, allegedly brings loaded gun to Elgin school
- Metra Rock Island train hits car on South Side 55 min ago
- No re-trial for alleged CPD torture victim Wrice
- Baby who died after being left home alone ID'd
- Indiana schools delayed by cold snap
- Man arrested in shooting of Garfield Park pharmacist
- Coyote attacks on small dogs reported in Wheaton
- Cozmanoff guilty in guard's hit-and-run death
- United Airlines keeps naming rights for United Center
- abcnews: 911 calls in Jameis Winston case
- ABC7 To Go, December 12, 2013
6 min ago