Wisconsin holds Festival of Cheese, American Cheese Society
July 31, 2013 (MADISON, Wis.) (WLS) -- The American Cheese Society will choose a top cheese out of nearly 1,800 entries in Madison, Wis.
The winners will be announced Friday, August 2, and the Festival of Cheese is on Saturday August 3. At the Festival of Cheese, people can taste all the entries- and on Sunday, the cheeses are up for sale.
Tickets to the Festival of Cheese are $55. But them online at http://www.cheesesociety.org/conference/festival-of-cheese/.
- Chicago Bulls fall to Wizards 101-99 in OT 5 min ago
- 5 injured in Roseland bus stop accident
- Illinois mumps outbreak puts health officials on alert
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- CFD rescues elderly man from Roseland house fire
- Carol Stream man found guilty of child sex abuse
- Missing Aurora teen mom, baby girl found safe
- Pitbull added to Illinois State Fair lineup
- Car crashes into Richton Park currency exchange
- CTA suing taggers, parents for graffiti cleanup
- Bicyclist struck, killed in Roselle identified 1 min ago
- Blue Angels to return for Air and Water Show
- Photos: The 10 worst jobs for 2014
- abcnews: Officer Caught Tripping Kids at Soccer Game
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos