Wis. school worker accused of accessing child porn at work
August 20, 2013 (PHELPS, Wis.) -- A Phelps School District employee is accused of accessing child pornography while at work.
The 61-year-old Phelps man was arrested Monday. Vilas County sheriff's officials are recommending 78 felony counts of possessing child pornography. The sheriff's department investigated after someone from the school district told them in February that an employee was accessing pornographic web sites.
Chief Deputy Joseph Fath tells WAOW-TV the employee no longer works for the district.
- Officer, man shot in Arlington Heights standoff
- Brutal cold grips continues; more snow coming
- Mother charged in death of 7-month-old baby
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Man charged after boy allegedly brings gun to Elgin school
- Gun violence victims remembered at Roseland vigil
- Block 37 developers indicted on federal fraud charges
- Mariano's holds job fairs this week in city, suburbs
- Our Lady of Guadalupe celebration wraps up in Des Plaines
- Feds crack down on unsafe buses
- No retrial for alleged CPD torture victim Wrice
- Rally held to support CTA program that helps ex-convicts
- Mom charged after YouTube postings of alphabet lesson
- abcnews: More Teens Sought in Mansion Party