Wis. school worker accused of accessing child porn at work
August 20, 2013 (PHELPS, Wis.) -- A Phelps School District employee is accused of accessing child pornography while at work.
The 61-year-old Phelps man was arrested Monday. Vilas County sheriff's officials are recommending 78 felony counts of possessing child pornography. The sheriff's department investigated after someone from the school district told them in February that an employee was accessing pornographic web sites.
Chief Deputy Joseph Fath tells WAOW-TV the employee no longer works for the district.
- Boy, 9, recovering from East Chicago pit bull attack
- Beverly mom, children found safe in Wisconsin
- CTA Belmont bypass plan could affect 16 buildings
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Program Note: Jeopardy to air Late Night
- Man shot in Lincoln Square 57 min ago
- Francis Cardinal George holds Holy Thursday mass 30 min ago
- Photos released in Yellow Line attack
- Investigation continues after boy dies in Whiting hit-and-run
- Lake Station mayor, family plead not guilty to corruption charges
- Chicago woman owns first Ford Mustang ever sold 21 min ago
- Presidential library in Chicago takes step forward
- Boy, 15, charged as adult in South Side shooting
- abcnews: Ferry Captain Among 1st to Abandon Ship
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos