Child dangled from overpass by drunk man, police say; Antonio Brown charged with child abuse, reckless endangerment
October 30, 2013 (KENOSHA, Wis.) -- A Wisconsin man wearing clown makeup is accused of dangling a child upside down from an overpass after coming home drunk from a Halloween party.
Court records say a woman called police after she saw Antonio Brown dragging two screaming children into the woods in Kenosha around 2 a.m. Sunday. The 13- and 8-year-old children said Brown was their mother's boyfriend.
A criminal complaint says Brown forced the children to drink alcohol. When the crying children tried to run away, Brown grabbed the older child and held him upside down from the overpass. The Kenosha News says Brown is accused of later dangling the younger child from a train car.
Brown is charged with child abuse and second-degree reckless endangerment. Court records do not list his attorney.
- Cardinal George: 'I expect to get through this'
- Search resumes Sunday for Malaysian jet
- Attempted abduction prompts community alert
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Child starts fire at Batavia apartment
- Mt. Prospect banquet hall closes suddenly
- Chase bank robbed on Northwest Side
- Cubs single-game tickets on sale
- 'Project Youth' provides lessons on teen pregnancy, more
- Bombing comment no threat to parade, police say
- Bill would ban SeaWorld orca shows in California
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea, Ukraine
- Dance marathon for Lurie Children's Hospital
- abcnews: Teens Help Save Man Stuck in Sewer