Child dangled from overpass by drunk man, police say; Antonio Brown charged with child abuse, reckless endangerment
October 30, 2013 (KENOSHA, Wis.) -- A Wisconsin man wearing clown makeup is accused of dangling a child upside down from an overpass after coming home drunk from a Halloween party.
Court records say a woman called police after she saw Antonio Brown dragging two screaming children into the woods in Kenosha around 2 a.m. Sunday. The 13- and 8-year-old children said Brown was their mother's boyfriend.
A criminal complaint says Brown forced the children to drink alcohol. When the crying children tried to run away, Brown grabbed the older child and held him upside down from the overpass. The Kenosha News says Brown is accused of later dangling the younger child from a train car.
Brown is charged with child abuse and second-degree reckless endangerment. Court records do not list his attorney.
- Beverly mom, children found safe in Wisconsin 37 min ago
- Truck driver released after boy dies in Ind. hit-and-run
- Lake Station mayor, family plead not guilty to corruption charges
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- South Korea ferry sinks; 287 missing, at least 9 dead
- Boy, 15, charged as adult in South Side shooting
- Waukegan couple's spat yields 16-officer response, 2 hurt
- US decries anti-Semitic leaflets in Ukraine 23 min ago
- Man stabbed in back on McKinley Park street
- Blackhawks set for playoffs Thursday with STL Blues Game 1
- Chicago Bulls launch 'SEE RED' playoff campaign
- Beltran-Leyva gang leader arrested, Mexico says
- abcnews: Experts: Pistorius May Have Stumbled on Stand
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos