Child dangled from overpass by drunk man, police say; Antonio Brown charged with child abuse, reckless endangerment
October 30, 2013 (KENOSHA, Wis.) -- A Wisconsin man wearing clown makeup is accused of dangling a child upside down from an overpass after coming home drunk from a Halloween party.
Court records say a woman called police after she saw Antonio Brown dragging two screaming children into the woods in Kenosha around 2 a.m. Sunday. The 13- and 8-year-old children said Brown was their mother's boyfriend.
A criminal complaint says Brown forced the children to drink alcohol. When the crying children tried to run away, Brown grabbed the older child and held him upside down from the overpass. The Kenosha News says Brown is accused of later dangling the younger child from a train car.
Brown is charged with child abuse and second-degree reckless endangerment. Court records do not list his attorney.
- Snow blankets city, suburbs 20 min ago
- Allan Kustok found guilty in wife's 2010 murder
- I-Team: Illinois state spy secret revealed
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 24 min ago
- Man charged with shooting Chicago officer
- $2M bond for man accused of shooting 6 at party
- SUV with child stolen in Colorado, I-25 chase
- Bears terminate Julius Peppers contract
- Son goes on trial in man's beating, stabbing death
- 3 people shot in car at 76th, Stony Island
- Retired CPD sergeant hospitalized after East Side shooting
- MH370, missing Malaysia Airlines plane, gone 4 days
- San Francisco fire at Mission Bay construction site contained
- Man writes own, hilarious obituary