Delta plane skids off taxiway in Madison, Wis.
December 16, 2013 (MADISON, Wis.) (WLS) -- A Delta plane from Minnesota slid off the taxiway in Madison, Wis. No injuries are reported.
The 737 landed on the runway at Dane County Regional Airport Monday around 4 p.m. and then slid onto the adjacent snow as it was taxiing. The plane came to rest at an angle.
The 60 passengers on board Delta Flight # 385 were bused to the terminal.
That part of the airport was closed briefly while emergency crews responded.
Snow was falling at the time.
- China: Vietnam detects signal from missing jet
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- Yelp Reviews: Real or Fake?
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Body found in sewer ID'd as missing woman
- Cardinal George to undergo more chemotherapy
- Scoozi restaurant closing in River North
- Kennedy reversible lanes closed at times this weekend
- Crime scene expert testifies for Kustok defense
- Woman stabbed after leaving Wicker Park nightclub
- Teen struck, killed by Metra train
- ABC7's Ravi Baichwal takes part in dance event
- Set clocks ahead for daylight saving time
- abcnews: Family Sickened By Meat Laced with LSD