Walker emails searches all the rage in Wisconsin
February 23, 2014 (MADISON, Wis) -- One of the hottest conversation topics in Wisconsin politics over the past week has been what people are finding in searches of thousands emails exchanged by Gov. Scott Walker's campaign staff and those who worked for him when he was Milwaukee County executive.
Liberals and conservatives alike have been hunting the documents for their names as well as political friends and enemies.
Some of the searches are for curiosity's sake. But operatives from across the political spectrum also are scouring the 28,000 pages of documents to find items they can use to attack or defend the state's most polarizing political figure.
Democratic strategist Chris Lehane said it was "like winning the lottery" for people doing opposition research on Walker.
- Police chase, standoff closes LSD at Fullerton 11 min ago
- Chicago celebrates St. Patrick's Day 2014
- Suspect in officer's death held on $10 mil bond
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Teen stabbed during Little Village robbery
- Des Plaines Oasis closing for good Sunday night
- Parolee charged in fatal shooting
- Gary man shot, killed at South Side party
- Elmwood Park approves video gambling in restaurants
- Police officer among injured in Elgin crash
- Russia vetoes UN resolution on Crimea's future
- Daily Herald: Kid Loses Foot In Train Accident
- Photos: St. Patrick's Day in Chicago
- abcnews: Curious Case of L.A.'s Tattooed Ted Cruz...
10 min ago
- Officer injured in LSD crash following...
8 min ago