Ohio officer tasers unruly woman while she is handcuffed
September 20, 2007 (WARREN, Ohio) (WLS) -- An Ohio police officer has been caught on camera using a taser on a woman while she was handcuffed.
An investigation is now underway to determine if he went too far. Video captured by the officer's on-board camera shows him jolting the woman with a taser gun at least twice.
The woman was arrested following a fight last week at a bar in Warren, Ohio.
Surveillance video also shows the woman trying to kick out the windows of the police cruiser. The woman got out of the car, and the officer used the stun gun on her several more times. That's when she fell to the ground and was knocked unconscious.
The officer is now on paid administrative leave while an internal investigation continues.
- Man fatally shot by police in domestic dispute
- Sheriff Dart facing opposition from own party
- Brown's Chicken killer wins federal lawsuit
- Mobile payment option for metered parking
- Farewell held for local deployed soldiers
- Gay wedding expo celebrates marriage equality
- Fundraiser held for teen injured at ski park
- Orr Academy basketball player among 6 shot at party
- Photos: Plane entangles in skydiver parachute
- abcnews: Toddler with Rare Kidney Disease Beats Odds
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
13 min ago