Mac virus attacking users' computers
April 9, 2012 (WLS) -- A new computer virus has popped up infecting half a million Mac users.
The malware is called Flashback, and it can make its way into computers to gain access to user info.P>Flashback reportedly is the largest attack on the Mac operating system in history.
Apple says it has released a new security update that should help fight the virus if your computer has it.
- Spring-like day followed by snow 22 min ago
- Sarah Kustok defends father at murder trial 37 min ago
- Chicagoans 'save,' electric bills skyrocket 24 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 11 min ago
- Malaysia Airlines plane, Flight MH370, still missing
- Firefight causes flooding in Irving Park homes
- Alvarez, Kirk call to end online sex trafficking 46 min ago
- Officer hit in face by bullet fragment released
- H.S. wrestling coach accused of sex with student 33 min ago
- Man struck by cars in Lincolnwood dies, police say
- Semi crash spills plastic beads, slows Tri-State
- Metra train strikes pedestrian in New Lenox
- Photos: Semi overturns, dumps beads on Tri-State
- abcnews: Toddler with Rare Kidney Disease Beats Odds
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
11 min ago
- Spring-like day followed by snow
22 min ago
- Chicago pothole 'strike teams,' formed by...
53 min ago
- Sarah Kustok defends father at murder trial
37 min ago