San Diego fireworks show lasts 30 seconds
July 5, 2012 (SAN DIEGO) (WLS) -- Oops. Something went wrong during the July 4 th fireworks show in San Diego when the entire thing went off at once.
A half million people were expected to watch the show along the San Diego Bay. It was scheduled for 9 p.m., but at 8:55 p.m. the show started. It lasted about 30 seconds.
It appears an electrical glitch or mechanical problem set all the fireworks off at once.
- Off-duty sheriff's officer shot in Bellwood
- Busiest holiday travel days at O'Hare, Midway
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Bank robber tied to Evanston tobacco shop murders
- 3 injured after Metra train hits vehicle in Des Plaines
- Illini grad Mike Hopkins prepares for spacewalk outside ISS
- Freezing rain north, west of Chicago
- Bolingbrook firefighters, Meijer donate gift cards to kids
- Dominick's stores prepare for final days of business
- Midlothian auto supply store burglarized 3 times in 1 night
- Ahmad's co-defendant pleads guilty in bribery case
- New recreation center to serve South Side neighborhoods
- abcnews: Dramatic Helicopter Rescue Caught on Tape
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos