Dallas Pastor Dwayne Houston has tires stolen from Detroit church parking lot
July 16, 2012 (DETROIT) (WLS) -- A pastor got a big surprise during a weekend religious revival in Detroit. Someone stole the tires right off his car in a church parking lot.
Pastor Dwayne Houston and his wife traveled from Dallas to attend a revival at a Detroit church. Just 30 minutes into the program, the pastor was told his tires and rims were missing.
The thieves were so brazen they screwed the lug nuts back on the wheels before taking off with the brand new tires.
Churchgoers say this type of theft happens frequently, but it's the first time it has happened to a visitor.
- Boy, 13, describes Aurora home invasion 12 min ago
- Ga lottery winner claims Mega Millions prize
- Video: I-Team Mall Security
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Cardinal George celebrates 50 years in priesthood
- Janet Rowley, U of C cancer research pioneer, dies at 88
- Maine West coach trial gets testimony from ex-soccer player
- Mega Millions drawing leads to $1M ticket in Chicago
- Mom honors son's memory by delivering toys to sick children
- Naperville fire kills 2, injures 3
- ADM to move headquarters to Chicago without tax breaks
- Durbin presses regulators to prevent tanker tragedies
- Illini grad to go for spacewalk on International Space Station
- abcnews: 'Duck Dynasty' Puts Star on Hiatus
- Boy, 13, describes Aurora home invasion
12 min ago
- Higher blood pressure threshold OK in older...
55 min ago