Dallas Pastor Dwayne Houston has tires stolen from Detroit church parking lot
July 16, 2012 (DETROIT) (WLS) -- A pastor got a big surprise during a weekend religious revival in Detroit. Someone stole the tires right off his car in a church parking lot.
Pastor Dwayne Houston and his wife traveled from Dallas to attend a revival at a Detroit church. Just 30 minutes into the program, the pastor was told his tires and rims were missing.
The thieves were so brazen they screwed the lug nuts back on the wheels before taking off with the brand new tires.
Churchgoers say this type of theft happens frequently, but it's the first time it has happened to a visitor.
- 2 teens found dead in South Side apartment 1 min ago
- Suburban woman wins $14M verdict in Yasmin case 6 min ago
- Bloomingdale Trail bridge moved from Ashland to Western 6 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Teen dead after chase, shooting end in West Town crash 39 min ago
- Firefighters battle blaze in West Garfield Park
- Man appears in court with part of ear bitten off
- SUV crashes into Villa Park house
- 1 dead, 4 hurt in crash on transition ramp on freeway
- Anti-violence Easter march held in South Chicago
- Teens help clean up Chicago's beaches
- Missing boy's body found off Mass. highway
- Photos: Iran killer spared just before hanging
- abcnews: Twins Attack Carjacker With Fists, Toy Snake