Missing Iowa cousins believed to be still alive
July 21, 2012 (EVANSDALE, Iowa) (WLS) -- There is new information about a pair of missing Iowa cousins who vanished last week.
FBI agents now say evidence leads them to believe that the two girls are still alive.
Ten-year old Lyric Cook-Morrissey and 8-year old Elizabeth Collins may have been abducted while riding their bikes near Meyers Lake in the northeast Iowa town of Evansdale.
Their bikes were found on a path near the lake.
The FBI refused to explain why they thought the girls were alive, but they did say investigators are expanding their search beyond Iowa.
- Board votes to close 50 CPS schools, programs
- Fmr. student allegedly threatened Glenbard East H.S.
- Brian Urlacher announces retirement from NFL
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Four schools spared during final CPS vote 55 min ago
- 2 bodies found in car in West Englewood
- Palmer House Hilton up for sale
- Chicago vehicle stickers now on sale
- West Aurora sex abuse probe ends without arrests
- Donald Trump civil trial jury deliberations begin
- 4 school buses crash in Indiana, 50 injured
- Memorial Day: Travel down, gas prices up
- CPS closings numbers compared to other major cities
- Oklahoma Tornado: How to help
- Four schools spared during final CPS vote
55 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos