American Airlines flight attendants approve contract
August 19, 2012 (WLS) -- Flight attendants at American Airlines are approving a contract offer from the airline.
By voting this way, the flight attendants stave off the chance American would impose even deeper cuts in bankruptcy court.
ARM, the parent company of American Airlines, has said the new contract will cut costs by $195 million a year.
- China: Vietnam detects signal from missing jet
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- Yelp Reviews: Real or Fake?
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Body found in sewer ID'd as missing woman
- Cardinal George to undergo more chemotherapy
- Scoozi restaurant closing in River North
- Kennedy reversible lanes closed at times this weekend
- Crime scene expert testifies for Kustok defense
- Woman stabbed after leaving Wicker Park nightclub
- Teen struck, killed by Metra train
- ABC7's Ravi Baichwal takes part in dance event
- Set clocks ahead for daylight saving time
- abcnews: Family Sickened By Meat Laced with LSD