Magic Kingdom to serve alcohol for 1st time
September 17, 2012 (ORLANDO, Fla.) (WLS) -- The Magic Kingdom at Walt Disney World in Florida is about to begin serving alcohol for the first time.
In a recent blog post, Disney officials said beer and wine will be on the menu at Be Our Guest, a new French restaurant at the theme park.
Disney says the wines and beers will "complement the French-inspired cuisine."
Alcohol is served at some other Disney parks, including EPCOT center, but this is the first time for Disney World.
The restaurant opens November 19
Disney is the parent company of ABC 7.
- Bank robber tied to Evanston tobacco shop murders
- Busiest holiday travel days at O'Hare, Midway 1 min ago
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Freezing rain north, west of Chicago
- Obama: 2014 can be 'breakthrough year' for US 28 min ago
- New Illinois driving laws in 2014 on speed, electronics
- Report: Centrella may buy Dominick's stores 18 min ago
- Man charged in Rogers Park stabbing 18 min ago
- Horse escapes, gallops down Old Town streets
- More Chicago speed cameras to issue real tickets
- Kanye West opens pop-up store in Chicago 5 min ago
- Free pizza Friday at new Lakeview restaurant
- abcnews: Dramatic Helicopter Rescue Caught on Tape
- Busiest holiday travel days at O'Hare, Midway
1 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos