Magic Kingdom to serve alcohol for 1st time
September 17, 2012 (ORLANDO, Fla.) (WLS) -- The Magic Kingdom at Walt Disney World in Florida is about to begin serving alcohol for the first time.
In a recent blog post, Disney officials said beer and wine will be on the menu at Be Our Guest, a new French restaurant at the theme park.
Disney says the wines and beers will "complement the French-inspired cuisine."
Alcohol is served at some other Disney parks, including EPCOT center, but this is the first time for Disney World.
The restaurant opens November 19
Disney is the parent company of ABC 7.
- 'Electric Daisy Carnival' keeping area residents up all night
- Chicago honors military in Memorial Day Parade
- 17-year-old boy killed in Austin shooting
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Friends, family of murder victim pray to end the violence 58 min ago
- Pets from Oklahoma shelter headed to Chicago for adoption
- Memorial Day Road Race benefits military families
- Step back in time at 'Wild West Town' in McHenry County
- Man charged for arson, burglary of $1.5 million boat
- FEMA teams look for flood damage on South Side
- Jackson, Rainbow PUSH Coalition criticize school closings
- Notre Dame QB Golson no longer enrolled at school 54 min ago
- Missouri freight train crash injures at least 7, collapses...
- abcnews: Drivers Can't Face Fears, Get Lift Across...
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos