Magic Kingdom to serve alcohol for 1st time
September 17, 2012 (ORLANDO, Fla.) (WLS) -- The Magic Kingdom at Walt Disney World in Florida is about to begin serving alcohol for the first time.
In a recent blog post, Disney officials said beer and wine will be on the menu at Be Our Guest, a new French restaurant at the theme park.
Disney says the wines and beers will "complement the French-inspired cuisine."
Alcohol is served at some other Disney parks, including EPCOT center, but this is the first time for Disney World.
The restaurant opens November 19
Disney is the parent company of ABC 7.
- Mom allegedly kidnaps 2 sons from Beverly 11 min ago
- Boy, 12, killed in hit-and-run in Whiting
- Meeting addresses consequences of 'sexting'
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Police: Suspicious item on LSD was sleeping bag
- Grand jury indicts Lake Station mayor, wife
- Police release sketch in Albany Park attempted kidnapping
- Chicago boy remembered 1 year after suspicious death
- Lyons residents respond to police cuts
- Kirk introduces stroke research, treatment legislation
- Bond denied for suspect in Boystown sex assault
- Tavern shutdown racially motivated, owner says
- School bus collides with car, then sign in Bartlett
- abcnews: Experts: Pistorius May Have Stumbled on Stand
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos