Woman arrested after cops find 3 kids, dog in trunk
September 25, 2012 (WLS) -- A Washington state woman was arrested after police found three children and a Chihuahua in her car trunk.
Investigators had pulled over Anna Boyle, 28, of Woodinville, for speeding. Spread throughout the vehicle was a range of drug paraphernalia.
The trooper heard thumping in the trunk and found the children and dog. They were unharmed.
Boyle has been booked for investigation of drug charges but may face child endangerment charges as well.
- Illinois' pension crisis, by the numbers
- Woman sexually abused in Mayfair park
- Heat beat Spurs in Game 6, tie NBA Finals
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Chicago Shooting Count: 8 shot in 9 hours Monday
- CTU president calls for tax changes to fund schools
- Governor, lawmakers plan to form new pension committee
- Most Blackhawks fans believe team will bounce back
- Chicago man creates smartphone safety app
- Supreme Court grants Madigan more time on guns
- Lombard's Los Burritos Mexicanos still closed after E. coli cases
- Bruins beat Blackhawks in NHL finals Game 3
- Car slams into Sauk Village apartment, sleeping couple injured
- abcnews: Ohio Town Police Chief a Facebook Hit
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos