Sources: Missing Colorado girl's body found
October 10, 2012 (ARVADA, Colo.) (WLS) -- Two law enforcement sources in Colorado tell ABC News that investigators have reason to believe they have found the body of missing 10-year-old Jessica Ridgeway.
She vanished Friday while walking to school.
A body was found tonight in Arvada, Colorado, a few miles from Jessica's home.
Earlier Wednesday, authorities said they believed that Jessica had been kidnapped by an unknown person.
- Ice to slicken roads before snow rolls in
- Off-duty sheriff's officer dies in Bellwood shooting
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Bruce Rauner wins Cook County GOP endorsement 41 min ago
- 1 dead, 9 wounded in shootings since Friday
- Astronauts sail through repair spacewalks aboard ISS 52 min ago
- Bensenville police shooting injures man
- Police: Drunk driver crashes into squard car
- Siblings becoming guardians of disabled adults
- Tonsil surgery tragedy judge orders life support for girl, 13
- Nigeria mass wedding marries 1,111 couples
- Chicago art exhibit celebrates food
- abcnews: Feds: Woman caught after 36 years on run
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos