Sources: Missing Colorado girl's body found
October 10, 2012 (ARVADA, Colo.) (WLS) -- Two law enforcement sources in Colorado tell ABC News that investigators have reason to believe they have found the body of missing 10-year-old Jessica Ridgeway.
She vanished Friday while walking to school.
A body was found tonight in Arvada, Colorado, a few miles from Jessica's home.
Earlier Wednesday, authorities said they believed that Jessica had been kidnapped by an unknown person.
- CPS school closings begin 6 min ago
- Woman sexually abused in Mayfair park
- Heat beat Spurs in Game 6, tie NBA Finals 32 min ago
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 3 min ago
- Illinois' pension crisis, by the numbers
- Chicago Shooting Count: 8 shot in 9 hours Monday
- Governor, lawmakers plan to form new pension committee
- Most Blackhawks fans believe team will bounce back
- Chicago man creates smartphone safety app
- Supreme Court grants Madigan more time on guns
- Lombard's Los Burritos Mexicanos still closed after E. coli cases
- Bruins beat Blackhawks in NHL finals Game 3
- Car slams into Sauk Village apartment, sleeping couple injured
- abcnews: Ohio Town Police Chief a Facebook Hit
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
3 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos