ABC7 finds surfers on lake despite storm threat
October 29, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- City authorities are asking people not surf or go near the water during the storm threat.
Never the less, on Monday afternoon Chopper 7HD found a windsurfer and at least a half a dozen other surfers in the waves at Montrose Beach.
- Freezing rain, snow spreads across NW suburbs 4 min ago
- Boy, 11, killed after carjacker crashes into SUV 14 min ago
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Off-duty sheriff's officer dies in Bellwood shooting
- Flossmoor boy, 15, charged with murdering older brother
- Albany Park youth orchestra broadens students' horizons
- 400 tuba players perform at Palmer House Hilton 50 min ago
- Families of murdered children gather at St. Sabina 50 min ago
- Holiday posada offers health insurance help in Pilsen 48 min ago
- Funeral held for teacher killed in Indiana roadside crash
- Bruce Rauner wins Cook County GOP endorsement
- hAPPy Holidays from ABC7 Chicago
- abcnews: 4 Arrested in Deadly NJ Mall Carjacking
- Freezing rain, snow spreads across NW suburbs
4 min ago
- Boy, 11, killed after carjacker crashes...
14 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos