ABC7 finds surfers on lake despite storm threat
October 29, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- City authorities are asking people not surf or go near the water during the storm threat.
Never the less, on Monday afternoon Chopper 7HD found a windsurfer and at least a half a dozen other surfers in the waves at Montrose Beach.
- Falling ice smashes car windshield in West Loop
- GOP gubernatorial candidates hold last forum before primary
- Rat problem could increase with spring thaw
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- MS Awareness Month events in Chicago area
- Catalytic converters stolen from cars in Chicago Lawn
- I-55 rest stop dedicated to fallen state trooper
- Priest: Billboard with assault weapon 'disrespectful'
- Potholes prompt revamped street paving plan
- CPS student's murder remains unsolved 5 years later
- Armed robberies prompt alert in South Shore
- Teenager sexually assaulted in Logan Square
- Chicago River to be dyed green Saturday morning
- abcnews: Cracked Dam Leads to Human Remains